Hangout with the wang out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangout with the wang out...

Well now that I got your attn... just forget about the wang out.

Who is going to be around NU on Thursday night.... I may come down and hangout ...

Thinking that or heading to AV.. Weather looks tuff, but it can only get better right.... :)

Its gonna rain... Make othe plans.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
      Its gonna rain... Make othe plans.
      It was suppose to rain today, yet a very nice day..... a little rain never hurt nothen... You didn't ditch your wipers did you.....???

Comment

Either is hangen out or going bike riding and I just put the bikes on the camper for this weekend so I don't feel like taken them off....

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
          It was suppose to rain today, yet a very nice day..... a little rain never hurt nothen... You didn't ditch your wipers did you.....???

LOL... look at the radar, its on its way.

I still have my wipers, but no traction in the rain with the rear hoosiers. Im surprised you would take the maro out in the rain. Or, are you gonna take the RV to AV and party at BWW's?? lol

Comment

LOL... look at the radar, its on its way.

I still have my wipers, but no traction in the rain with the rear hoosiers. Im surprised you would take the maro out in the rain. Or, are you gonna take the RV to AV and party at BWW's?? lol

How R those tires....?? Are they lasting long.. why I ask is the only bad thing I read is they only last for like 800 miles on the street. I figure I would let you find out before I looked into them...

Yea that would be the way to go if gas was still 99 cent..

Comment

So far I have not noticed any wear at all... Drove around ~300 miles so far this spring,
              until the fuel pump took a shit on me at the TCstang BBQ over the weekend.

I have a new 255 pump along with a fuel cooler at the house that I need to install this weekend.

Comment

So far I have not noticed any wear at all... Drove around ~300 miles so far this spring,
                until the fuel pump took a shit on me at the TCstang BBQ over the weekend.

I have a new 255 pump along with a fuel cooler at the house that I need to install this weekend.
                Good deal... Can't belive everything you read I guess...

What did you get walbaro...??? Ramairws6 just put ANOTHER one in for me also..... Fucken things I noticed it was whining already the other day...

Comment

What did you get walbaro...??? I just put one in also..... Fucken things...
                  Apparently, the ones ending 169 were knock offs. So, I will check when I pull it out on Friday. I ended up getting both parts from summit. The pump is a Granatllie (SP) 255 pump and the cooler is a flex-a-lite I believe.

I figured with my -6 return line running close by the header, it was causing the gas to heat up more then normal. So, that helped the pump to heat up and take a shit. It still works, but after awhile and everything is warmed up, the fuel PSI starts to shoot all over and the motor dies... Im throwing on a new filter as well.

Comment

Well now that I got your attn... just forget about the wang out.

Who is going to be around NU on Thursday night.... I may come down and hangout ...

Thinking that or heading to AV.. Weather looks tuff, but it can only get better right.... :)

Moderate risk of severe weather on thurs.

Comment

Prob do pizza shop then av as usual fi the weather gets better. Too soon to tell.

Comment

Guess Jody was right It's going to rain. We have our new weatherman

Comment

Weather has been great so far this year, I'm glad all the work and effort put into it by Al Gore is finally starting to pay off, I was really begininning to tire of sunny skies and warm breezes. Bring on the rain and snow! The world is a safer place, thanks to fancy lightbulbs and carbon credits!
                          I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                            Weather has been great so far this year, I'm glad all the work and effort put into it by Al Gore is finally starting to pay off, I was really begininning to tire of sunny skies and warm breezes. Bring on the rain and snow! The world is a safer place, thanks to fancy lightbulbs and carbon credits!

I know the weather is good in purgetory:lol:

Comment

Working...
                            X