X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is This Guy????

Hi,
    I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein
    My answer:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doing fine. Did you learn a new word or what? Don't bash ME with your thoughts or beliefs. You'll never rent any space in my head.

Anyone know him?

Comment

http://james420.zip.io/

Comment

he is a scammer just delete the pm and don't respond to it

Comment

Originally posted by grey1 View Post
          Hi,
          I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein
          My answer:
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doing fine. Did you learn a new word or what? Don't bash ME with your thoughts or beliefs. You'll never rent any space in my head.

Comment

I support Buddhism.

Comment

I happen to adhere to a lot of Buddhist beliefs. But nobody should push religion on another human being.
              Was the Einstein quote in the body of the message or is it the signature? To me, there's a difference.

The most sensible route?....delete and ignore.
              Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Another member got a pm from him and sent a complaint so I looked at it and James is banned. Never made a post and never introduced himself.

Comment

good thing I never get any of this junk

Comment

Working...
                  X