Honoring Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honoring Memorial Day

Let's not forget what this day is all about.

To not show our appreciation for those who serve or have given their lives for this country so we can have our freedom would be a shame.

I hope this country isn't turning into a nation of whiners. Everytime I pick up a paper or turn on the TV, I see people whining. People complaining about getting kicked out of their condemned homes which have been condemned for over a year. Others complaining about "not getting a break" and what the government is going to do for them. How about what people are going to do for themselves?

People fail to understand that although there are problems, this is the best country on the face of the earth. With all that's available to people, for them to not go out and do everything possible to make a better life for themselves is shameful.

Let's not turn this into a thread where one group is singled out ...there's enough blame to go across all groups of people.

ditto........ thanks to all who have served and peace to all who have lost a family member over all these hundred's of year's........

Comment

Working...
    X