Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
    ya could start a hot air balloon service with all that hot air........lmfao
    Ah your just constipated maybe if you push hard enough you might shit out a low 11 but that's about all that turd of yours could muster. Shit I was running mid 11's when you were in dipers

Comment

diapers......... tens for sure, pal..... wake up........

Comment

diapers......... tens for sure, pal..... wake up........
        Maybe you and orange88 can race for 2nd place this year:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
          Maybe you and orange88 can race for 2nd place this year:lol:
          i can't i don't have a drag car, it's set up for australian outback power racing..lol

Comment

i can't i don't have a drag car, it's set up for australian outback power racing..lol
            Drag it out I want to see you handle a real 1000hp car

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
              So I get challanged by a certain member on this site that he is going to dust my camaro this year and my little 350 ain't got enough and I should go back to the 406. So I never dyno my cars but for this dude I am going to pull the trigger this year and "get R done" and I will tune the NOS also.

Looks like a trip to Haleys to teach someone a lesson. Hope my wimpy 350 can handle the 225 shot

What do you think it will pull?
              when are you going to haleys cause I would like to meet you there

Comment

Hey I got a better one why don't you start a thread on one of your other favorite playsites and cry like you usually do makes you look like a big man shorty.

And your right I can do what I want and you can't
                and sorry I am not a mod any more

Comment

The 1/4 is a dyno, the only one that really matters. So what HP does it take to get 2900 lbs to 152.7mph in the 1/4

Comment

Fast Eddy HP. That's how much. lol.

Comment

Fast Eddy never really has had a fast time for the parts I have, but cheating a bunch with a lite car gets some good ET's, and it didn't break last time out.

Comment

i put my car sideways on the freeway today on my way home. how much power dose it take to put a 3600lb car sideways at 80mph?

Comment

Originally posted by orange88 View Post
                          i put my car sideways on the freeway today on my way home. how much power dose it take to put a 3600lb car sideways at 80mph?

Hope you put that POS in the wall and put it out of misery

Comment

Originally posted by orange88

... and it's spelled "does". You can spell sideways correctly but not does....

Comment

He's been hanging around with crazy they both go to the same dyno, Burger Myster for tasty frum rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by orange88 View Post
                                from what i know going sideways at 80mph is not a good thing. unless you are practicing for sliding????? we have all heard all of this before and argued about this before...... so orange 88 just let this go. or bring the car to the track and show everyone how slow we are......

Comment

Working...
                                X