So, I installed my cage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
    Sorry to start the shit...............just asked a simple question?!
    Hey what the hell you doen up??

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
      Where it say that?
      It does say that, I would say most of the tracks I go to wouldn't catch it but BIR might..

Description: 4th Gen F-Body, Camaro, Firebird, & Trans Am
      Full 6-point roll bar, includes Main hoop, 2 door bars, 2 rear bars, & crossbar with drivers side seat belt loop. Completely bolt-in (can be welded as well)
      Additional Installation Photo's: Click Here
      Options:
      • Low Slung or Straight Door Bars
      • Swing-out Door Bars available
      • Removable Cross Bar available (not NHRA legal)
      • Rear Bars: Through Side Plastic or Over Rear Seat
      • Powder coated Black or available Bare
      Installation: Requires removal of seats, some interior plastic and carpet. Bolts to floor with plates above and below the floor with 4 bolts each point (per NHRA requirements). Can be installed with hand tools and a drill in a few hours. Fuel tank must be dropped if installing with Over Seat Rear Bars.
      Material: 1 3/4" x .095" 4130 Cromoly Tubing
      Weight: 60-65 lbs
      Shipping: Ships Truck Freight
      6-Point Bolt-in can be made NHRA legal with two welds. The rear bars must be welded to the main hoop.
      Over Seat Rear Bar Option

http://www.wolferacecraft.com/detail.aspx?ID=247

Comment

And what about you? Remember, I am older then you and I happen to have old man's disease(can't frikin sleep!)
        2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

And what about you? Remember, I am older then you and I happen to have old man's disease(can't frikin sleep!)
          I am to exited to sleep!! I wish I lived on a FARM I have stuff to do but the neibors are too close...

Comment

Ya, me too. I'm headed out to the shop to get some stuff done before I am off to the dyno! Wish me luck and if you want to call me I'll be in the shop in 10. Traver

Comment

Sorry to shit on your thread Waterbug but Speedo better get some pictures of his bar up on here to compare! Remember what I taught you Speedo, sleep when your dead!!

Comment

Sorry to shit on your thread Waterbug but Speedo better get some pictures of his bar up on here to compare! Remember what I taught you Speedo, sleep when your dead!!

I have a screwed up shift as well... It sucks when your drinkign then the next thing you know the sun is coming up.

Should I keep drinking or get some sleep? LOL

Hey Speedo, did you get your back two bars welded then??

Comment

it must be welded, sorry.......

Comment

Yepper, the whole bar is welded in place. Looks good I guess if you want a bar in your car!?:cool:

Comment

Yepper, the whole bar is welded in place. Looks good I guess if you want a bar in your car!?:cool:
                      Christ I am worken on the pics I have a ton of stuff to get done... Don't you have a motor to dyno anywho....?

Overall I hate the bar it pretty much sucks and the harness is a pain in the ass all around. The craftsmen ship of raimairws6 and torkflight is second to none.

Let me get my wheels switched over and get it on the trailer and hooked up to the camper and then I will upload soem pics..

Comment

I wish I would be dynoing my motor but this 08 Z06 that we are tuning on the dyno is just being a pain in the ars!!

Comment

Yea well call me when you get some #'s... Man I am beat we were worken on the dually until 3am last night and I was up at 7am. Let me know when you come back through. I would come over but I think I am going to be nappen by then..

Everything is loaded up but the carrrrrr.... Maybe I will upload them pics quick..

I swear I am just going to go back to driving to the track.......

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X