Thanks JHM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks JHM

Thanks to John for the seat tracks and food, It was fun watching the cars dyno today. Nice to meet all the people down there

what cars........ dyno?????? ummmm, no one called me??????? ass-clowns, guess i'll just have to start hanging out with some pro-street blue oval club......

Comment

Yeah, it's always a good time hanging out at JHM's.

Pretty cool stuff down there.

Quite a few car guys there watching the dyno tuning.

Comment

What was on the dyno??

Comment

Late 70's vette cannot tell anyone the combo as he may not want anyone to know and I will respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
            Late 70's vette cannot tell anyone the combo as he may not want anyone to know and I will respect that.
            That the one with the big blower on it?

Comment

468 Big Block Chevy, th400. 405rwhp, 525rwtq

Comment

and nobody let me know why? JK

Comment

Originally posted by Quicker Than You View Post
                  468 Big Block Chevy, th400. 405rwhp, 525rwtq

Not bad, not bad at all and the tq. should get that car moving
                  Is that still with the little carb?

Comment

The 650 demon maxed out at 385rwhp. My 925 demon took it to 394rwhp, this is the carb for my car so we made no changes to it. We got a 850 mech. secondary holley and it put out about 385rwhp, with a few changes to the 850 it made 405rwhp and 527rwtq. Then Crazy showed up with his 1050 Dominator we tried it and it made about 390rwhp with a good a/f mixture. In the end we put the 850cfm holley back on. Nitrous shots to come in a week or so!

Comment

Originally posted by Quicker Than You View Post
                      The 650 demon maxed out at 385rwhp. My 925 demon took it to 394rwhp, this is the carb for my car so we made no changes to it. We got a 850 mech. secondary holley and it put out about 385rwhp, with a few changes to the 850 it made 405rwhp and 527rwtq. Then Crazy showed up with his 1050 Dominator we tried it and it made about 390rwhp with a good a/f mixture. In the end we put the 850cfm holley back on. Nitrous shots to come in a week or so!
                      Let me know I still have those 2 850's we could try if he want's to actually 3 if you count the 830AD carb

Comment

Working...
                      X