Porkys sunday afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porkys sunday afternoon

Some of us are meeting up there at 1 ish so if your bored show up for some car chat and whatever else

don't we have a meeting at 2pm in champlin.......

Comment

Ryan you need to get a job there you just can't stay away
      Sorry got to meet some of the Outlaws at 2pm at Brroadway Pizza in Champlin on 169 today

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
        Ryan you need to get a job there you just can't stay away
        Sorry got to meet some of the Outlaws at 2pm at Brroadway Pizza in Champlin on 169 today
        The way this spring has been I need to get out of the house,I am no different then any other car person, I like to get out in my car when i get the chance

Comment

Nothing wrong with that this year has been shitty so far.

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
            The way this spring has been I need to get out of the house,I am no different then any other car person, I like to get out in my car when i get the chance
            602hp wouldn't know anything about that, his car hasn't run in years.
            I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                Actually all of my cars run I just have better thing to do than go to porky's on a sunday afternoon. We had a get together planned on sunday where were you? and does your car run?

Comment

actually they have run.....

Comment

Actually all of my cars run I just have better thing to do than go to porky's on a sunday afternoon. We had a get together planned on sunday where were you? and does your car run?
                    Uh oh sounds like someones butt hurt

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
                      Uh oh sounds like someones butt hurt
                      Not in the least Ryan I was just wondering how a 17 year old kid[that's what he claims] thinks that my cars don't run, But I think he is a troll

Ahh the WDSR'S.....................:lol:

Comment

They all run? Which one did you take to Broadway then? I have better things to do than goto Porky's on a Sunday afternoon as well as goto a Broadway on a Sunday afternoon. Yes, my car runs.

I just read somewhere else on the forum that you never take your car out so I thought I'd make a joke but obviously you didn't take it as such. A thousand apologies good sir.
                        I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

They all run? Which one did you take to Broadway then? I have better things to do than goto Porky's on a Sunday afternoon as well as goto a Broadway on a Sunday afternoon. Yes, my car runs.

I just read somewhere else on the forum that you never take your car out so I thought I'd make a joke but obviously you didn't take it as such. A thousand apologies good sir.
                          I guess you were not there so you would not know, Do you have a Holiday88 car? post it up I would like too see it. I have owned my cars for 20 years.
                          So taank referred you I see and as for an apology you don't need to do that.

Comment

What's a WDSR?

Comment

Originally posted by SS427 View Post
                              What's a WDSR?
                              I will PM it to ya

Comment

Working...
                              X