comments on the details of our rides...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
    you have one in the garage, put it on, but i think i need 70 more cubes to be honest about things.....
    70 more cubes would be nice for ya. ZMAN would need a power adder, 3 more cams, and 16 more valves to make it even with you though.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
      70 more cubes would be nice for ya. ZMAN would need a power adder, 3 more cams, and 16 more valves to make it even with you though.
      ya. chev suck's for sure...lmfao:lol:

Comment

ya. chev suck's for sure...lmfao:lol:
        LOL u assclown. :lol:

Comment

LOL u assclown. :lol:
          But really, think about it???? 70 more cubes with a 300 shot and i'd be flying.......maybe then i'd have a chance against red camaro's and white t/a's....... lmfao.....again......

Comment

But really, think about it???? 70 more cubes with a 300 shot and i'd be flying.......maybe then i'd have a chance against red camaro's and white t/a's....... lmfao.....again......
            You and the ZMAN have had some good races head to head. I would think with 3 more cams, 16 more valves, an engine physically bigger than a big-block 454 and on top of that a supercharger you should have the edge against a little N/A small block with a stock LS6 cam and stock LS6 non ported heads. Now what if ZMAN threw a blower on there?? Oh man that would be ridiculous. I'm actually tryin to convince him to put forged pistons in there and slap on a procharger. I can't imagine what he could do with 600 at the wheels if he has already gone 11.8 and trapped 118 with only 360 rwhp in that heavy ass 3750 pound pig!!!

Comment

Joe I'm just messin with ya. You're by far the coolest Ford guy I've ever met.

Comment

300 shot? right

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
                  300 shot? right
                  FYI I can see the link to that pic of your car but it doesn't show up automatically when you post. I gotta talk to ZMAN and see how to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
                    300 shot? right
                    everyone who is a big dog run's with a 300 shot...... havent you ever seen a car with that????? now.... of course i'm not a big dog......

Comment

FYI I can see the link to that pic of your car but it doesn't show up automatically when you post. I gotta talk to ZMAN and see how to fix that.
                      Yah that would be cool and on the 300 shot I for some reason assumed it was on a 4 banger or something.......dont ask, I dont even know what planet im on.

Comment

Working...
                      X