Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful what you ask for

this saying sure hit home today.

My Boss took the day off yesterday so that means I have to take his place while he is gone (I get paid about 2/3rds what he does BTW)

it is always a cluster fuck of angry/dumb customers, employees who have called in sick and outdated machines that refuse to cooperate.

at about noon yesterday I said to my head CAD guy "I hate his job, I never want to have his job, you couldnt pay me to take his job"

well guess what bit of info he dropped on me today? Yup. he put in his 2 week notice. and guess who they want to take his place? yup, good old Shizzy. now I get to have his job which has lots of customer contact, LOTS of stress and daily meetings with the owner of the company. maybe my pay will double.

Ahh...you'll adjust and maybe have them do some adjusting and you'll be just fine.

Here's something to keep in mind..."if anybody could do the job...they wouldn't need you" lol

Comment

dealing with customers really suck! I was in sales for a long time, and to think of all the money spent on college for something I hate doing!

Comment

Originally posted by shizzy View Post

My Boss took the day off yesterday so that means I have to take his place while he is gone (I get paid about 2/3rds what he does BTW)

it is always a cluster fuck of angry/dumb customers, employees who have called in sick and outdated machines that refuse to cooperate.

at about noon yesterday I said to my head CAD guy "I hate his job, I never want to have his job, you couldnt pay me to take his job"

well guess what bit of info he dropped on me today? Yup. he put in his 2 week notice. and guess who they want to take his place? yup, good old Shizzy. now I get to have his job which has lots of customer contact, LOTS of stress and daily meetings with the owner of the company. maybe my pay will double.
        Congrats shizzy and I can come work for you as I know how to break things and piss people off. I have been taking that new management course for newbies and that inc. standing with my hands in my pockets and talking on the cell phone:lol: Next I will be moving up to the advanced class that inc. extended lunches and leaving early. I think this was the Luther management course of are you smarter than a 5th grader

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
          Congrats shizzy and I can come work for you as I know how to break things and piss people off. I have been taking that new management course for newbies and that inc. standing with my hands in my pockets and talking on the cell phone:lol: Next I will be moving up to the advanced class that inc. extended lunches and leaving early. I think this was the Luther management course of are you smarter than a 5th grader
          we KNOW that you are NOT smarter than a fifth grader and would be good in mgmt. lmfao, again......

Comment

It sounds like a good day to me

Comment

Good luck.

Randy
              www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
              Green four door Chevy

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                we KNOW that you are NOT smarter than a fifth grader and would be good in mgmt. lmfao, again......
                That's ok as your mom told me you flunked sandbox twice:lol:

Comment

Hey Shiz...you need a whip man? Pay me what I'm making and I'll kiss your ass 8 hours a day. I also just got a "promotion". I get to do yet another job with no increase in status OR pay.
                  Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Luckily there is no sales involved. I dont sell. I dont kiss ass, I just get right to the point. you need it? I got it. you want it? take it or leave me alone.

maybe its time for another Mowhawk. I showed up to work with a mowhawk 2 summers ago when they made me night manager.

in case you didnt know, a bottle of Bacardi + 150lb Shizzy = waking up with a mowhawk.

Comment

sucks it was dropped on you like this, buy it is probably a blessing in disguise!

Comment

Luckily there is no sales involved. I dont sell. I dont kiss ass, I just get right to the point. you need it? I got it. you want it? take it or leave me alone.

maybe its time for another Mowhawk. I showed up to work with a mowhawk 2 summers ago when they made me night manager.

in case you didnt know, a bottle of Bacardi + 150lb Shizzy = waking up with a mowhawk.
                        waking up with a mowhak and a headache..:lol:
                        still.... congrats man!!

Comment

Working...
                        X