Why is it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
    or how about hardcastle and Mcormick........
    not so much

Comment

Originally posted by 85camarocrazee View Post
      Any of you see the episode where Rich the assclown wiped out on the street bike right after the owner told him to be careful? LMFAO!!! "It's got alotta power" Yeah yeah I got it says rich. Ahhh Hahhhh boom and scraped elbows etc. Didnt make it 75 feet away. That was the last time I watched that crappy waste of a time slot.

PS: Crazee, I might need some concrete quotes
      www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
      Green four door Chevy

Comment

Originally posted by UL_LUZ98 View Post
        OK OK we get it your a queer eye for the straight guy fan.

and as far as Rich, I feel he is helping get more people into drag racing which is a good thing.
        Nothing against him personally just after watching all the wasted time at cf that day I was hoping for a much better show and I still think the locals could
        make a show that would be cool. I have not watched the show since then maybe it's better now. There was one on ESPN that had guys adding patrs and then the cars would race each other after the installs and that show was not too bad.

Comment

such dislike for the show. So let me ask this then. what shows do you carguys:lol: like?

And I dont understand how you chev guys cant like that show. on most episodes a mustang blows up :lol:
          :lol: It's sofa king true it's ridiculous!

Comment

I liked the one where the little import had a crew of like 8 guys and they had their chests out like they were tough shit, and they were gonna beat up on the domestic (I think it was a Camaro).

By the end of the show they were askin for 8 lengths cuz they kept getting their asses beat. What the fvck is the point of even racing someone if you're going to ask for 8 car lengths? Is that even a race?

"Umm yeah I'm gonna challenge a Pro Stock car to a drag race in my S-10 Blazer. But you have to let me start 1 foot from the finish line, and give me the jump."

Comment

Originally posted by HAULNSS View Post

PS: Crazee, I might need some concrete quotes
              wow I missed that one! that had to hurt..

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                Nothing against him personally just after watching all the wasted time at cf that day I was hoping for a much better show and I still think the locals could
                make a show that would be cool. I have not watched the show since then maybe it's better now. There was one on ESPN that had guys adding patrs and then the cars would race each other after the installs and that show was not too bad.
                I was watching an episode the other day, and someone had started a "rumor" on the internet that Pinks was going to be selecting an 11 sec class for the all out show... so all the dumb asses who had much faster cars then that were dialing them down and sand bagging like ass bandits... took up a lot of the time and pissed the host off.. so it could be the locals at cf's that slowed the show up too? I dont know, just thought I'd add that! Jason

Comment

such dislike for the show. So let me ask this then. what shows do you carguys:lol: like?

And I dont understand how you chev guys cant like that show. on most episodes a mustang blows up :lol:
                  What shows for car guys?

Not many of em around.

On Sunday mornings, I try to catch Dream Car Garage with the two guys from Canada, then maybe a little Dennis Gage, then Hot Rod Tv, maybe Car Crazy with Barry Meguiar, then wrap it up with Two Guys Garage unless they plug a product like the "Tornado" lol

Pass Time is interesting weeknights at around 6:30 or 7:30. And I'll check in on Barrett Jackson if any musclecars are going through.

Comment

I will sit with the kids and watch the whole "trucks" "muscle car" and a couple of the other ones on Spike some weekend mornings... they have some cool projects on there sometimes.. then it is back to Sponge Bob Square Pants for the boys!!

Comment

Dream Car Garage

cant do the stash

Comment

cant say as though I've seen it... the show or the stash

Comment

Originally posted by JJRP57 View Post
                          cant say as though I've seen it... the show or the stash
                          very bad

Comment

very bad
                            I will be sure to avoid it then!

Comment

what does that

Comment

Working...
                              X