Scions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scions

If you were in charge of marketing scions... how would you make them cooler AND more appealing to young buyers?

well since people like really stupid cars now days... make it stupid looking with shiny wheels and some sort of stupid wing on it. and dont forget the body kit, that is key

-Aaron
    87 cutlass
    76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
    87 olds 442 - old mans ride
    355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Originally posted by smooth_358 View Post
      well since people like really stupid cars now days... make it stupid looking with shiny wheels and some sort of stupid wing on it. and dont forget the body kit, that is key
      those are all dealer installed options :lol: it seems scion is having trouble marketing ti to younger buyers, so there asking us toyota scion techs.....

Comment

My boy likes the Tc and I like the box [as I call it] maybe if the Tc had some hp that car might sell better. As you all know the more you can spin the s**t out of the tires the more it impresses ones buds. Why did everyone back in the early to mid 80's buy a ton of fox bodys with 5.0's you could jump on it and it seemed fast and were they that much faster than the other brands not really, These would be no different. Look at the neon srt fast ass little car and look who bought them mostly kids.
        My 2 cents.

Comment

i call it the x box :lol: when i told the rep it needed more power she said you can add a supercharger..... 7000 for 40 hp :shame:

the tc is not bad, do all the ricers still hang out at unidale mall?
          where does your son get his service work performed?

Comment

Working...
          X