Pizza place gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza place gone

Looks like the chanticlair pizza place by my house may have closed.
    Went to get one last night and it looked like there were 2 ups drops there but no one to accept them and there are no hours on the door. If they closed that will be the 3rd pizza place in there in 12 years. Must be something in the chesse

Pizza has been dead to me since Pizza shack over on Lake street closed and became a taco stand.

Comment

I used to work not too far from there. It used to be busy all the time. It was a tragedy when officer Hoff was assassinated there.

We used to hang out at Dulonos across from Ted Smith's down by Lyndale. Beeks was about the best back then.

Comment

I like thin crust, so the Beek's in St. Louis Park is still good. Although my favorite is Jakeeno's on 36th and Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Morvo View Post
          I like thin crust, so the Beek's in St. Louis Park is still good. Although my favorite is Jakeeno's on 36th and Chicago.
          Beek's is one of the best pizzas in town

Comment

I used to live 3 blocks from Pizza shack. that area is and always will be G H E T T O

beeks is killer too

Comment

Pizza Pub down by my work in Coon Rapids closed..... are people eating healthier??

Comment

That up in the Coon Rapids/Andover area? We've eaten Chanticlears pizza before . Buddy of mine lived in Andover for a few years. Was good stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by JJRP57 View Post
                  Pizza Pub down by my work in Coon Rapids closed..... are people eating healthier??
                  no, im sure its the home depot, walmart thing. dumb ass people only call pizza Hut or Dominoes, not realizing the neighborhood spot is going to be 10 times better.

Comment

Went by last night at 7pm on my way home they are CLOSED

Comment

Originally posted by shizzy View Post
                      no, im sure its the home depot, walmart thing. dumb ass people only call pizza Hut or Dominoes, not realizing the neighborhood spot is going to be 10 times better.
                      YEA! you are probably right. You gotta help out the little guys sometimes... the local places are better then the chain pizza places. IMO.

Comment

not te mention some of them will sell ya a beer too

Comment

Originally posted by shizzy View Post
                          not te mention some of them will sell ya a beer too

yup.

Comment

Working...
                          X