Did You Enjoy Summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You Enjoy Summer?

Just wondering who of you enjoyed summer... I sure did. got to hear the car run for about 1/2 hr and see the sun for a couple days.. Who's going snowmobiling this weekend? and where are you headed?

I did enjoy summer. For the first time the lawn mower never came out.

who would of thought that on one hand my go to the track with my summer car. and on the other I would be taking out the sled.

but yes Jason I am in. I would call ryan but he would tell me his sleds are all fogged up and put to bed for the summer.

Comment

I had all kinds of shit planned this weekend. it started to snow and the bossman asked me If I wanted to work this weekend. I said might as well. on the flip side Ill have near 20 hrs overtime this week

Comment

yea, icing up good here in st.paul. Totally unreal.

Comment

in hastings it was snowing then raining then ice now its just windy and rainy. man this is going to suck driving to fargo tommorow

Comment

I had the car running and even went for a cruize and raced a bike to ~80.. Now its back in storage till 09. I love MN.

Comment

so it's either drag race the cars or..... where is a good spot to line up the sleds? I am in!

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
                I had the car running and even went for a cruize and raced a bike to ~80.. Now its back in storage till 09. I love MN.
                no doubt there huh? sucks, but it was a cheap summer.... lol no expensive gas or tires or break'n sh i t.

Comment

Originally posted by taank View Post
                  in hastings it was snowing then raining then ice now its just windy and rainy. man this is going to suck driving to fargo tommorow
                  all one can say is drive safe! My sister in law rolled her trail blazer in that last little bit of snow we got last week or the week before....

Comment

Originally posted by JJRP57 View Post
                    no doubt there huh? sucks, but it was a cheap summer.... lol no expensive gas or tires or break'n sh i t.

No shit... Still have the same N20 from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
                      No shit... Still have the same N20 from last year.
                      :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by UL_LUZ98 View Post
                        I did enjoy summer. For the first time the lawn mower never came out.

who would of thought that on one hand my go to the track with my summer car. and on the other I would be taking out the sled.

but yes Jason I am in. I would call ryan but he would tell me his sleds are all fogged up and put to bed for the summer.
                        I thought you were going to tar that grass? Maybe this year?

Comment

Working...
                        X