Much humor.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      :lol:

Much humor.
      cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by NewAgeOutlaw View Post
        Let me see....hmmmm...I think all the N/A GM guys were sick of gettin BEAT by all the boosted stangs out there that they had to throw some boost(or nitrous) at there rides just to keep up

Ive only been beat by one Cobra....................but my excuse is my clutch was in backwards!

Comment

Still stings doesnt it

Comment

Still stings doesnt it
            Nah, it was a good race,door to door most of the track. I did tree you hard old man!

Comment

And you still lost :lol:

Comment

I can hear you laugh you hyena laugh though the internet right now!

Comment

Let me see....hmmmm...I think all the N/A GM guys were sick of gettin BEAT by all the boosted stangs out there that they had to throw some boost(or nitrous) at there rides just to keep up
                  Well there are a few Cobras out there that are making some crazy power. No doubt about it. But its what you do with that power that matters. Any car with 32 valves, 4 camshafts and a blower god damn well be making power!

Believe it or not I actually do like the '03/'04 Cobras. My only problem is with some of the owners. I continuosly hear owners (and I don't need to throw any names out) talk a big game about how their car does this and that, they beat so and so from a roll or whatever. Then when it comes time for the track, or even races on the street the excuses start flying... "Theres a problem with the blower-belt slipping"..."look at all that belt dust"..."My methanol wasn't working properly"...Or the notorious "I was only running on 7 cylinders". Hell I wouldn't mind having 7 cylinders!

And its not just the Ford guys Im calling out. A lot of various owners do the same thing and make the same excuses.

But if I had a monster that was making 500+ rwhp my car better damn well be out of the 11's. Otherwise my car would be parked until I could figure out a solution. Just my .02.

Comment

I'm sure you're just kidding right? In my opinion, the boosted stangs are the one's tired of getting BEAT.

All the boosted stangs? You mean the ones with the back seat taken out, wipers removed and headlight removed? The ones with ported blower with pulley, nitrous and/or methanol injection? I'd say it's quite a testament to GM's powertrains that they'd have to go through all that in order to possibly beat a N/A GM.

My car is N/A and I haven't thrown boost or nitrous on it to as you say "keep up". Have I lost to boosted stangs? Sure! Have I beat boosted stangs? You bet I have! I've beat more of them than have beat me.

By the way, 602hp also doesn't need a power adder to destroy the boosted stangs.

Comment

Ok all cars are good they all beat each other instead of arguing over who has the better car it actually comes down to the driver and thats what really matter s

Comment

Originally posted by mustangmike View Post
                        Ok all cars are good they all beat each other instead of arguing over who has the better car it actually comes down to the driver and thats what really matter s
                        There's a lot of truth to what you say.

I dunno, I'd be pretty frustrated though if I had 2 or maybe 3 power adders and still got my ass handed to me by a car with considerably less power and no power adders.

Comment

true true your right with that

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                            I'm sure you're just kidding right? In my opinion, the boosted stangs are the one's tired of getting BEAT.

All the boosted stangs? You mean the ones with the back seat taken out, wipers removed and headlight removed? The ones with ported blower with pulley, nitrous and/or methanol injection? I'd say it's quite a testament to GM's powertrains that they'd have to go through all that in order to possibly beat a N/A GM.

My car is N/A and I haven't thrown boost or nitrous on it to as you say "keep up". Have I lost to boosted stangs? Sure! Have I beat boosted stangs? You bet I have! I've beat more of them than have beat me.

By the way, 602hp also doesn't need a power adder to destroy the boosted stangs.
                            602 use's nawwsss....that's a power adder, your motor is not the same as a stock SS...... and my old vortech does not push a lot of boost....and as you say ford's suck....... so we do what we must...... and again we have 70 less cubes and a heavier car, and a weight transfer from front to rear that is not good for drag racing...... and blah, blah , blah, said all this shit before.... it's run what ya brung, and hope it's enuf....... and my car is not just about racing...... it's for cruising also....... now..... the big dog street racers are doing 9's or better and i'll not be racing them anytime soon...... so you guy's can go after them if ya wanna be special....... and by the way at the track there is always car's doing 10's or better and I can find one to race against on any race day and lose my ass without a ticket........ the end......lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                              There's a lot of truth to what you say.

I dunno, I'd be pretty frustrated though if I had 2 or maybe 3 power adders and still got my ass handed to me by a car with considerably less power and no power adders.
                              this is what is fun...... concept and design, adapt and overcome...R/D to the max....... a challenge to define the soul.......

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                                602 use's nawwsss....that's a power adder, your motor is not the same as a stock SS...... and my old vortech does not push a lot of boost....and as you say ford's suck....... so we do what we must...... and again we have 70 less cubes and a heavier car, and a weight transfer from front to rear that is not good for drag racing...... and blah, blah , blah, said all this shit before.... it's run what ya brung, and hope it's enuf....... and my car is not just about racing...... it's for cruising also....... now..... the big dog street racers are doing 9's or better and i'll not be racing them anytime soon...... so you guy's can go after them if ya wanna be special....... and by the way at the track there is always car's doing 10's or better and I can find one to race against on any race day and lose my ass without a ticket........ the end......lmfao

Blah blah blah

I've seen 602 run 10.80's all motor. When he ran you, you're right he was running the juice, but that was a different combo. He's got so many combos you never know what you're gonna get when you match up with him.

You tell me anybody else running 11.80's with a 17" drag radial, 6-speed with 363 at the wheels with 3740 raceweight and I'll buy you a burger and drink.

Fords don't suck.

When are we going to get together ?

Comment

Working...
                                X