X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Dan at tcs is tossing in the towel

I got a kick out of this when I read it, LOL:rotfl:

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...963578963.html

Looks like a practical joke. He loves TCS too much to let it go. Maybe punch would take it back? What a little prick he was--or most likely still is. He really had some fast cars--oh wait---actually he never had anything worth mentioning. There are a list of others...How about your favorite: Stormstooge? Or maybe another favorite: blownup87gt?

Comment

Ya it most likely is a joke, but it was still funny. I took a screen shot to save. blownup87gt, almost forgot about that little fuck head.

Comment

Dan might just be frustrated. That's why we never really cared about whether this site is busy or not. It's always been here to be a thorn. How times change. People thought it was so cool to be a TCS member. We knew better.

Comment

That's funny, Dan is a good guy by the way. I think all the little boy fagot stuff has worn out it's welcome there, the little punks and others have had to come to grip with reality. I am also not on line as much as I used to be, other stuff to be getting done in life right now.

Comment

LOL, someone had some fun. I'm not letting it go yet. :)
            1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
            2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
            2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
            1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
              LOL, someone had some fun. I'm not letting it go yet. :)
              We were only having some fun with ya Dan, it is alittle slow around town right now. :rotfl:

Comment

The streets are dead.

Comment

Was on tcwangs yesterday, that place is a dead like most car sites now.

Comment

I got a call today that said TC Stangs isn't there. I immediately pulled to the side of the road and hung my head in sorrow. And then, thought Either way--it must be a temporary thing, right?

Comment

What a mess, TCS

Comment

Working...
                      X