Street Racing in Duluth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Racing in Duluth

so as we are here up in the northland this week I found out that this weekend is the Duluth street drags this coming weekend 9th and 10th. I will be going to watch all the live action and get some footage. Looks to be a good time, there are T/A D dragsters this year.

Was up Millers Hill and there was an 80's T-type Regal with a SB that had a SBC with an F3 Vortec blower on it. The guy laid down 400ft of rubber, I asked what it runs? He told me, low 10's. Sounded sweet.

Comment

Got back from Duluth Saturday, it was a great time watching the cars. There were mostly American muscle but a few imports were mixed in. I did get some video so I will have to get it up on here for you to watch. Kia who was the sponsor was selling cars and trucks at employee pricing and it you were a paid ticket holder they were offering a 200K 20 year warranty. I guess if you want to race there you have to enter into a lottery to get in and then it's $70 to race.

St.Paul or Mpls. could do this easy if it was not for all the sissy ass people who are afraid of making some easy money and also get some of the idiot street clowns that really are careless when they run out there. At least Duluth has something like this for the little guy racer, props to them for having this show, will go again.

Comment

Sounds like a good time. I've always wanted to go check it out. Great promotion idea by Kia. My sister is on the board of a credit union in IL and they won't finance Kias due to horrible resale and previous defaults due to reliability. Car breaks after warranty expires and their ability to sell the re-poed car to cover the loan balance has ended in too many lost dollars.

Comment

You should race up there Glenn, the crowd would love the Burnout show you do along with the hanging of 4 gears.

Comment

I'm scurred

Comment

I was there on Sunday that week it was a blast

Comment

Working...
              X