Mn Chevelle Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mn Chevelle Project

Hello everyone, I'm a new user and I just wanted to get to know each of the users on this page. I live in Northern Mn and very often do I hearx of the early days of drag racing out of the Twin Cities, this is what brought me hear to this page and I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Right now I'm looking into a 1970 Chevelle SS project car. My question to you is, since most of us are Mn based, what to look at while checking out the car. I'm only buying it for the rolling chassis, the 396 that's currently in it is not the original motor and I plan on pulling it out.

I'm 17 and a current learner have taken a huge interest in older Chevrolet's. So please, voice your thoughts on this project. Thanks.

Welcome to our site. Glad you've taken an interest in older Chevs.
    We're happy to help you out by giving advice and tips. Just be aware that others have joined our site and when we didn't give the advice they liked, they became offended and left.
    The only way you'll learn is to ask questions--so you're off to a good start.
    If you're paying SS price, just make sure it's an SS. Three clues: instrument panel has round speedometer, 12 bolt rear differential and front disc brakes.
    I've seen many claiming to be SS with the flat Malibu instrument panel/speedometer.
    Good luck and be patient.
    Zman

Comment

Working...
    X