Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princeton MN Fly-in, Breakfast and car show

Sunday June 11th

I wish they'd let us use the tarmac for some fun....

This is a fun little show. I've been to a couple in the past and actually won a trophy once.

Randy
    www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
    Green four door Chevy

Comment

LOL

Yeah that would be fun. I'm there every year. Stop by the last hanger on the same side as the Breakfast as say Hi. Should be around there, my buddy's hanger and Lake Buccaneer are in there. Car will be in front of it or just out back. They give out throphys for 25 and wall plaques for 25.

John

Comment

This Sunday!

Sounds like it's going to be a hot one if any of you are coming up. When you come in to the show the last hanger on the left before you head out to taxi way is Jeffs. You will probably find us around it or in it in the shade so my forehead don't burn. lol The Falcon will either be in front if I don't enter or in back on the grass with the rest of the cars. Hope to see some of you

John

Comment

So far for us it looks like a go.

Comment

Well

Watch the weather. We will be there anyway. We will be in the last hanger you drive by on the left. You wont miss us. lol

Comment

Pending no rain, the boy and I might take the Firehawk up to the show for a bit.

Nice cruising weather tonight!

Randy
              www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
              Green four door Chevy

Comment

Oh well

Rain came in and poured for a while. 13 cars were there, everyone went home with a throphy and a full stomach. Breakfast was great

Comment

Sorry we did not get to come out John, sure do hate missing out on good pancakes. The weather here was pretty nasty, by the time it was ok to go for us would have been Noon.

Comment

Oh well

No biggie Bob, you did miss a good breakfast thou, oh and lunch and beers. ;) We had a big pot of sloppy joe's in the crock pot setup in the hanger and a lot of people brought stuff. Was pretty good time even thou it poured on us for a while. We closed up around 4 when the next wave came in.

Got home and the wind had tore my flag apart and it was up by the house. Tore the grommets right out of the flag. Other then that I was pretty lucky. I seen some of the trailers at the sales place had blown over.

Well I'm going to BTTF's and Street Machine so catch up with you at one of them. Oh and still driving the Camaro every day back and forth to work. :)

Comment

Working...
                    X