A friends Camaro times last year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A friends Camaro times last year

I was bs'ing with someone last week and he told me he runs in the 7.30's with his Camaro that has a pretty stout SB. Made me wonder what he did wrong. His car is lighter than mine, is on E-85 and had some pretty nice stuff. I just looked and the little old 358 pump gas engine on it's last pass last year ran 7.253@ 93mph in the 1/8mi. I guess I need some more fancy stuff so I can slow down.:rotfl:

Yeah, in my early days, as soon as I got my check I'd go buy the supposed biggest and best hi perf stuff only to get disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      Yeah, in my early days, as soon as I got my check I'd go buy the supposed biggest and best hi perf stuff only to get disappointed.
      Beginning to think that those Brodix heads are what might be making your brothers car from running good times.

Comment

Could be. I don't know what kind they are. Might not be the right combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          Could be. I don't know what kind they are. Might not be the right combination.
          I tried a set of Brodix on my 406, were not any quicker than my Sportsman II heads.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
            I was bs'ing with someone last week and he told me he runs in the 7.30's with his Camaro that has a pretty stout SB. Made me wonder what he did wrong. His car is lighter than mine, is on E-85 and had some pretty nice stuff. I just looked and the little old 358 pump gas engine on it's last pass last year ran 7.253@ 93mph in the 1/8mi. I guess I need some more fancy stuff so I can slow down.:rotfl:
            That's some pretty poor times for that setup

Comment

Originally posted by fast toys View Post
              That's some pretty poor times for that setup
              That was my thought.

Comment

Working...
              X