2017 Back To The 50'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Back To The 50'S

It's that time again for BTT 50's. Who's all going this year?, let's hope the weather is good as it has been a not so good car show year so far. I have the 409 done for my Son this year and will be fun to have it there.

Plan to go spectate at least On Sat. May stop by Fri.

Comment

I will be there throughout the weekend. :split:
      And you know me, Don't forget the Swap Meet on Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!
      :lol:

T5

Comment

Look forward to seeing you guys. Hope the weather holds out. Saturday not looking good for now.

Comment

Friday

Will be there with the Falcon Friday for awhile. Going to try and get out before the weekenders start heading North and cause more traffic. lol

Comment

My friend who owns the salt-flats themed F-100 isn't entering his truck this year, so I don't think I'll make it, either. Hope you guys have fun!

Joel
            There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

It looks to be a nice weekend as I have asked the CAR GODS for nice weather. Just look for the Silver Bisky 2dr. post car, we'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                It looks to be a nice weekend as I have asked the CAR GODS for nice weather. Just look for the Silver Bisky 2dr. post car, we'll be there.
                Hopefully with vent windows open. Temps might be to cool to open them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                  Hopefully with vent windows open. Temps might be to cool to open them though.

Nice to see you out there Glenn, The car made it but my vibration is back and the car ran a little poorly so I readjusted the upper control arm again and put the 600 Franken carb back on it, seems to run much better now. Took the car out tonight, vibration is somewhat better but it's still getting a 700R4 and a 1 piece drive shaft. I am done with this old crap hanger crap and the junk turbo 350.

Comment

I remember learning to hate that hangar-bearing setup, back when I owned the '63 LeSabre w/425 nailhead dual-quad 'Super Wildcat' transplant & 2-speed switch-pitch. Horrible design, in my opinion.

Joel
                    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

BTT 50's was pretty good this year, although there were less spectators than in previous years. Cold weather, some rain and windy days did not help either. It does seem as though there are now less vendors too. I was looking for the one guy who sold all the lug nuts and wheel related parts was not there anymore. Will still go every year, this year was fun as there were a lot of people liking the new 409.

Comment

it was cold Saturday morning

Comment

Always enjoy going each year. Your '63 with that 409 was definitely an eyecatcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                            Always enjoy going each year. Your '63 with that 409 was definitely an eyecatcher.
                            At least you were not messin' with the wing windows.:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                              At least you were not messin' with the wing windows.:rotfl:
                              Some Cadillacs had power vent windows

Comment

Working...
                              X