Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing season winding down

Rock Falls and BIR same weekend of Oct 2nd. Hmmm

I am planning on the Rock that day. Hope it don't rain like the one year we went out there for the last day.

Comment

The Nova Boys are planning on being there on the 2nd to race and I am also going to be there, maybe with a couple of my old friends from the hood.

T5

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
        The Nova Boys are planning on being there on the 2nd to race and I am also going to be there, maybe with a couple of my old friends from the hood.

T5
        I heard Roy popped a bearing in his Nova and bought a new engine.

Comment

Look like temps in the 60's and sunny. Great day for racing in Oct.

Comment

Yes, the #6 rod bearing just started to spin. He picked up a new short block and we got it in and running last Saturday. He is ready to go racing once again.. They are talking low 70's this weekend, hope to see you guys there.

T5

Comment

Sunday isn't going to work. It'll be a zoo anyway and that won't help me get ready to head south in a couple weeks to race. Saturday is now a maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                Sunday isn't going to work. It'll be a zoo anyway and that won't help me get ready to head south in a couple weeks to race. Saturday is now a maybe.
                I can do either, unless T-cat buys the car. then I will just watch.

Comment

Working...
                X