Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
    Well there are a few Cobras out there that are making some crazy power. No doubt about it. But its what you do with that power that matters. Any car with 32 valves, 4 camshafts and a blower god damn well be making power!

Believe it or not I actually do like the '03/'04 Cobras. My only problem is with some of the owners. I continuosly hear owners (and I don't need to throw any names out) talk a big game about how their car does this and that, they beat so and so from a roll or whatever. Then when it comes time for the track, or even races on the street the excuses start flying... "Theres a problem with the blower-belt slipping"..."look at all that belt dust"..."My methanol wasn't working properly"...Or the notorious "I was only running on 7 cylinders". Hell I wouldn't mind having 7 cylinders!

And its not just the Ford guys Im calling out. A lot of various owners do the same thing and make the same excuses.

But if I had a monster that was making 500+ rwhp my car better damn well be out of the 11's. Otherwise my car would be parked until I could figure out a solution. Just my .02.
    Thats your experience with a paticular person and not every cobra owner is that way. There are plenty of chevy guys that wine about hose clamps coming loose, bottle heater wasnt on,didnt purge long enough,etc. There are also plenty of shit talkers and from rollers(gm,ford,mopar,ricer,etc) that cant back up what they say when it comes to racing at the track. And making a statement saying if you had 500+ rear wheel your car better be out of the 11's is a vailed slam on cobra's. I've owned the car since it was new and every chevy guy comes at you the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by NewAgeOutlaw View Post
      Thats your experience with a paticular person and not every cobra owner is that way. There are plenty of chevy guys that wine about hose clamps coming loose, bottle heater wasnt on,didnt purge long enough,etc. There are also plenty of shit talkers and from rollers(gm,ford,mopar,ricer,etc) that cant back up what they say when it comes to racing at the track. And making a statement saying if you had 500+ rear wheel your car better be out of the 11's is a vailed slam on cobra's. I've owned the car since it was new and every chevy guy comes at you the same way.
      I really don't give a shit what my car runs at the track. I built my car to have fun in the corners and the street. I am not going to put drag springs in the car and handle like shit in the corners. Thats just me. So if I lose frum dig I have many excuses ready. :lol:

Comment

on the 26th at BWs look at the Meetings and Events thread and look at get together

Comment

Originally posted by mustangmike View Post
          on the 26th at BWs look at the Meetings and Events thread and look at get together
          saw it.....prolly can't make that one.....

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c
            602 sucks....... and one day he will lose to me, just not anytime soon, shit don't even know about next season with this comp. thing with my wife and this cancer shit going on now with me. Been sitting home for 2 some week's already...... boy am I bored...... but since the guy's wanna argue mustang vs camaro i just have to stir the pot......hehehehehe..... we can meet any night, i've already tried for a sat. night..... maybe this sat. night anywhere would be ok with me, and you'll like the custom shirt i made for ya......sooooo, again the blue oval rules..... just ask brian carpenter...... he's my hero by the way........ he can waste 602.......and he drives a cobra..... yea baby!!!!!!!!
            Anyone can waste your sorry ass car jeez...look who you had build it
            just remember I can toss a junk 350 in that old camaro and dust you. Oh wait that's what I have in my car get ready the rock is open in April
            Your ferd is goind down again this year

Comment

Your are right on that just one person and I'm a chevy guy and I will race ya just for fun of course. I like racing at the track where there is a start and a finish line and if you beat me I will shake your hand and call you the winner.
              Might have some extra grase in my hand:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                Anyone can waste your sorry ass car jeez...look who you had build it
                just remember I can toss a junk 350 in that old camaro and dust you. Oh wait that's what I have in my car get ready the rock is open in April
                Your ferd is goind down again this year
                oh wake up fool....... i am sooooo scared........lmfao:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                  oh wake up fool....... i am sooooo scared........lmfao:lol:
                  jeezz......I took a nap after our last race waiting for you at the end of the track. I hope you make it closer this time
                  I hate having to wait so long for people

Comment

ok guys this is turing into a TCS session
                    you both have grate cars and both of them would put mine to shame so I will be the slow one

Comment

Hose clamps?:lol:

Comment

you both have grate cars and both of them would put mine to shame so I will be the slow one
                        not tcs..... bob is a friend, he's just arrogant,,,,,,lmfao

Comment

Yup guys let's take a step back and keep it in good fun
                          Chevys are ok
                          Fords are ok
                          and we do have a section for going back and forth if you guys want to do that put it in the Gloves off section. That is all Your Tyrant has spoken

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c
                            602 sucks....... and one day he will lose to me, just not anytime soon, shit don't even know about next season with this comp. thing with my wife and this cancer shit going on now with me. Been sitting home for 2 some week's already...... boy am I bored...... but since the guy's wanna argue mustang vs camaro i just have to stir the pot......hehehehehe..... we can meet any night, i've already tried for a sat. night..... maybe this sat. night anywhere would be ok with me, and you'll like the custom shirt i made for ya......sooooo, again the blue oval rules..... just ask brian carpenter...... he's my hero by the way........ he can waste 602.......and he drives a cobra..... yea baby!!!!!!!!

Hey man, I had no idea about the cancer thing. Hope you have it under control. Whether you want it or not my prayers are going your way.

Enough of that...let's talk about something fun or stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post

Enough of that...let's talk about something fun or stupid
                              No crybabies! LMAO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                No crybabies! LMAO!!!!!!
                                Or as 98cobra s/c used to say LMFAO

(Laughing My Fairy Ass Off) lol

Comment

Working...
                                X